Well this is an interesting start to 2019. I started this business in October 2018, well really August but I’m counting 1st October as the start date as that’s the date I hit publish on my website and could actually start selling things.
I knew as part of that I would need to start blogging. Everyone says you have to blog. It’s good for business. It’ll drive traffic to your site. It’ll make people keep coming back. And build that list! Build it like it’s 1999! You have to own something in this online, forever changing world. So here I am I have been in business 3 months, a whole quarter and I’m writing my first blog (my site doesn’t even have a blog page yet. I’ll have to build it before you get to read this!). And I do already have some names on my list. If that’s you, thanks x
From the bottom of my heart, thank you. The best thing I’ve experienced in the last three or so months is the encouragement and love from people I know and those I’ve only just met, most not even IRL.
So here are my 10 reflections on 2018 (looking at the list they are more like observations):
- 2018 started off ok.
- I discovered a love for pottery.
- I found that I can actually make things that other people want to buy!
- My second child graduated from primary school.
- I now have two children that are taller than me.
- My baby is no longer a baby, going into Year 1 at school this year and so independent.
- Life continues after you turn 40.
- Having a girls week away is so good for the soul.
- God continues to provide.
- Life can be good, despite so many things.
2019 is shaping up to be an amazing year full of challenges and change. I'm so glad you're on this journey with me. xx